At Muhlenberg College, I teach a variety of courses in our evolving curriculum, most of them focused on one or more aspects of management. There are some I teach almost every year:
- Business 101 Business & Society
- Business 236 Management
- Business 311 Arts Administration
- Business 315 Management of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Business 475 Business Policy and Strategy. This is the culminating undergraduate experience for business students
- Independent studies and honors projects. I mentor students in a two-semester research project that results in a significant presentation.
Less often, I teach …
- Business 352 Small Business Management
- First Year Seminar 151 “No Song Left Behind,” a new course since 2015. Students study and write about songs from various musical genres that have endured over the years.
I’ve also helped students at other institutions, teaching a class via Skype to graduate students in arts administration at Seattle University, giving a guest lecture in the New York University graduate program on arts administration, and serving on the doctoral dissertation committee of a student at Arizona State University.